|Minimum Order Quantity||20 KGS|
|Packaging Size||20 KGS PAPER BAG|
|Packaging Type||2O KGS PAPER BAG|
|Grade Standard||RUBBER GRADE|
• HEMACURE C is Cobalt base delayed action Rubber accelerator.
• HEMACURE C is suitable for natural rubber and synthetic rubber; produces vulcanizates with modulus and tensile strength.
• HEMACURE C is a medium to fast primary accelerator suitable for NR, IR, SBR, NBR, HR and EPDM.
• Product is most effective and safest when used at ordinary processing temperatures, causing no scorching.
• Once vulcanized, HEMACURE C shows excellent physical properties.
• Material has a slight odour.
• Soluble in Benzene, Chloroform, Carbon disulfide. Insoluble in water.
its combinations with booster accelerators are used in NR, SBR, SBR-NR / BR blends, NBR, IIR, EPDM, and other synthetic rubber based compounds used for the manufacture of motor cycles and scooter tyres, butyl tubes, cycle tyre and tubes, beltings, retreading materials, footwear, hot air cured products and miscellaneous molded and extruded products.
Pkg. – 20 / 25 kg bags
Remark : Above Sample Stability test - Passed in-house specification.
* This information provided to consumer best of our knowledge for his best use of product, Result may varies depends upon varies test condition & place .However consumer are requested to get his own test before use.