|Minimum Order Quantity||45 Litre|
|Fabric Type For Application||Cotton|
|Grade Standard||DYES GRADE|
|Packaging Size||50 KGS|
Anti Dusting Oil is a major deterrent to the dusting problem, which is commonly found with many powdered dyestuffs , Cement Industries.
· Aspect: Light yellow, clear liquid
· Sp.gr.at 30%: 0.875
· Emulsion stability: White stable emulsion for 24 hours
· pH (10%): 7 +-0.5
Anti Dusting Oil is an excellent de-dusting Oil for all classes of dyestuffs and pigments.
The Oil is generally added to the dyestuff during the grinding or blending operations in amounts varying between 0.5% to 1.0% on the weight of type dyestuff. In the dedusting application of disperse dyes, the Oil is usually added in the ballmill. The concentrated dye and diluents are mixed together and the mill is run for some time. The slowly spray X% of Anti Dusting Oil and continue mixing. The quantity of Oil added has to be determined separately for each dyestuff in production scale as the condition of production cannot be well reproduced on the laboratory scale.
Anti Dusting Oil is most effective with dyes that are not soluble in the Oil.
Dusting test for dyes:
· 1 Measuring cylinder 1000cc - 1 wire support
· 1 Pipette 50cc with rubber bulb - Mixture of acetone/water 1:1
· 5g dyestuff taken in cylinder
· Filter paper stuck to the wire support (soft side up) and moistened with 0.3cc acetone/water
Reviewed by 75 Users
Most Relevant Reviews
Response from Seller